WHY PRIMACATH CATHETER ?
- It has been designed for the purpose of raising the standard of the catheters.
- Used only medical grade raw materials (without using phthalate) in the production stages of both the nelaton catheters and hydrophilic coating.
- In combination with the sheath catheter application; it minimizes the risk of infection that can occur during catheterization.
- The tip of the catheter is an uninterrupted oval structure that minimizes the risk of trauma.
- The ejaculation holes of the catheter have been planned in sizes to ensure optimal discharging in every size.
WHY ARE HYGIENIC CONDITIONS IMPORTANT ?
In the implementation of external apparatus into the intracorporeal cavities; avoiding the entry of harmful
microorganisms into the body both through these materials and hands of the users is necessary for preserving people
from becoming ill.
- Intermittent catheterization for patients with urinary retention.
- For single use.
- No need for additional water.
- Ready in 26 seconds.
- Remains slippery during catherization.
- Avoids trauma thanks to the rounded tip.
- Practical and light.
- Provides unlimited comfort whole day.
- Does not contain phtalat.
- Appropriate hardness preventing bendings and trauma.
- Infection risk is minimized thanks to using untouched by human hands through the ring.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 DEMERSAN
ALL RIGHT RESERVED